Wednesday 18 November 2009

Exercise 17: The User's Point of View

For these first shots for this exercise I decided to try out the idea suggested in the course notes and photograph a golf course from the perspective of a golfer teeing off. Actually I felt that if I took the shot from the perspective of the golfer I would finish up with an eye level landscape shot down the fairway so I varied it slightly. When my friend Steve (he with the hair and shorts and yes he is still wearing them in November!!!) and I play we stand behind each other to help sight the ball for the player and I thought that it would make it a more interesting shot to take it from that person's perspective.

For the next two shots I thought, although not quite fulfilling the brief, it would be fun to take a couple of ground level shots to give a different perspective.

This shot is taken in our lounge at eye level sitting on one of our sofas and shows the room from the perspective of someone sitting in that seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment